2543 - ORTHOTEX KNEE STABILIZER / HINGED BARS
This OTC knee stabilizer is made from Orthotex fabric, an open 3-dimensional knit that is a non-latex alternative to neoprene. It offers breathability, elasticity, therapeutic compression, comfort and heat control. It is less "hot" to wear than neoprene, thus appropriate for long term wear or wear in warm climates, and ideal for wearers who are allergic to or irritated by neoprene fabric.
- Polycentric hinged bars, with flexion and extension stops, provide excellent side-to-side stability
- Multi-directional stretch material provides even compression over all the anatomical prominences of the joint
- Multi-function buttress surrounds kneecap (patella) and provides compression and stabilization
- For precisely targeted pressure over soft tissues, any combination of buttress quarter sections can be removed by using scissors to cut through the slits on the interior pocket
- Upper and lower hook-and-loop encircling straps maintain stabilizer in correct position; straps are adjustable and removable
- Sheer mesh elastic opening over back of knee for additional wearing comfort
- Perforated material is breathable, lets perspiration and moisture to escape for extended wearing comfort
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
2543 - ORTHOTEX KNEE STABILIZER / HINGED BARSManufacturer: OTC Professional Orthopaedic
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (877) 367-8033
Phone: (516) 208-7809
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.