- 25 ft.
- 50 ft.
- 1 Each
- 1 Pack
- 25 Pack
- Item 3931, 3932, 3933, 3934, & 3935 Series
- Latex Tubing, Smooth Amber Latex Tubing
- • Applications:
- Medical, dental, exercise, therapy , general laboratory, and food/beverage
- • Tubing is extensively leached, washed and surface- treated to 99.9% protein-free
- • Seamless tubing- Free of striations lumen for clear passage of liquids and/or gases
- • Performance Characteristics:
- - Elasticity – Memory is maintained even after repeated stretching
- - Translucency and uniformity of color – Provides an unobstructed observation of liquid flow line
- - Gripping power – Enables the tubing to grip tenaciously to connectors
- • Sterilizable
- • Tubing on dispenser reel
- • 50' roll in 3 random lengths.
- • Made in USA
- Materials: Natural Rubber (Latex), Polyisoprene Rubber
- Compliance Specifications: meet requirements of A-A-52047 type 1, 3, 4, & 5 and A-A-53848
- All materials used in tubing meet FDA Title 21 CFR Section 177.2600 and 182.5991
- The following tests have been performed on Latex Tubing:
- I. U.S.P. Biological Reactivity Tests, in VIVO, ClassVI
- - Acute Systemic Toxicity
- - Intracutaneous Toxicity
- - Implantation Test
- II. U.S.P. Heavy Metals, Trace Metals
- Sterilization Options
- I. Autoclave
- - Steam under pressure
- - Check with autoclave equipment manufacturer for recommendations
- • Tubing manufacturer experience is to use 250°F for 20 minutes
- • The product will withstand repeated sterilizations
- II. Ethylene Oxide
- - Humidity, gas, and heat sterilization process
- - Parts must be accessible to gas
- - Oxyfume gas: 12% EtO + 88% Freon
- - Cobalt 60 Gamma radiation penetrates our products easily
- - Do not radiate tubing in an elongated state
- - 1.5 to 2.5 megarads have little to no effect on our rubber recipes on these tubing
- Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
LATEX TUBINGManufacturer: Graham Field
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (877) 367-8033
Phone: (516) 208-7809
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.