The OTC 2543 knee stabilizer is made from Orthotex fabric, an open 3-dimensional knit that is a non-latex alternative to neoprene. It offers breathability, elasticity, therapeutic compression, comfort and heat control. It is less hot than neoprene, thus appropriate for long term wear or wear in warm climates, and ideal for wearers who are allergic to or irritated by neoprene fabric.
Use For: Medial / lateral knee instability, chondromalacia, osteoarthritis, compression and support
- Open cell foam Orthotex material is breathable and allows for comfortable long-term wear
- Multidirectional stretch material provides even compression over the anatomical prominences of the joint
- Multi-function neoprene buttress surrounds kneecap and provides compression and stabilization. Slits on interior of buttress cover allows for a wide range of adjustability
- Polycentric hinged bars with flexion and extension stops, provide rigid medial-lateral stability, yet flex and extend naturally with the joint
- Upper and lower hook-and-loop encircling straps maintain stabilizer in correct position; straps are adjustable and removable
- Sheer mesh elastic opening over back of knee minimizes binding, enhances wearing comfort
- Latex free
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
2543 - ORTHOTEX KNEE STABILIZER / HINGED BARSManufacturer: OTC Professional Orthopaedic
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (877) 367-8033
Phone: (516) 208-7809
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.